In 1978, Sunita Aggarwal set up Maharaja Arts. She shared the passion of selling quality area rugs with her family, which has been in the rug business for four generations and benefitted immensely from her husband’s experience of exporting hand-knotted carpets under his brand “Raman” to Europe and United States and won several awards presented by the Carpet Export Promotion Council of India.
We have our own manufacturing facilities across the states of Gujrat, Uttar Pradesh & Rajasthan.
We owe it to our devoted employees and loyal customers to continue Sunita Aggarwal’s brilliant vision for this amazing Indian company.
We invite you to immerse yourself in the world of Maharaja Arts. Discover the roots of our tradition: the pride, passion, and spirit that spans generations. Through the years, you have graciously invited us in to your homes. Now we’d like to do the same for you—welcome to Maharaja Arts.
Some of Our Clients:
- Rashtriyapati Bhawan (The President of India’s House), New Delhi
- The Prime Minister of India’s Office, New Delhi
- Leading Business families across India
- A Large Diaspora of Non-Resident Indians (NRI’s) based in United States
- General Consulates in New Delhi, Mumbai & Chandigarh
- Manish Malhotra & Tarun Tahiliani flagship stores in New Delhi & Mumbai
- Various Hotel chains across India including ITC & Taj Group
- Corporates such as Hindustan Times, Air India, Bharat Petroleum etc.